Creating new values

일상에 필요한 모든 것들을 연결해주는 새로운 연결, 더 나은 세상

what weight does bud crawford fight at

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mose Shand
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-09-21 07:31

본문

Crawford was not due to fight next until 2017, however due to the Golovkin-Jacobs fight being postponed to early 2017, this freed up the December 10 date for HBO. Arum confirmed Crawford would take the date and look at potential opponents, including the then IBF champion Eduard Troyanovsky and Antonio Orozco. Arum announced a deal was in place for a fight between Crawford and 33 year old contender John Molina Jr. on December 10, 2016, at Crawford's hometown at CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska. Molina had previously defeated Russian contender Ruslan Provodnikov by UD in a twelve-round June 2016 fight, in which he also claimed the vacant WBO International light welterweight title. Molina weighed 144lb at the official weigh-in which meant he lost the right to fight for Crawford's world titles. Had Crawford lost the fight, he would have lost his belts. For the fight to go ahead, Molina gave $400,000 of his purse to Crawford, adding to his already agreed purse of $1.5m.

"It means everything because of who I took the belts from," said Crawford. "They talked bad about me. They said I wasn’t good enough and I couldn’t beat these welterweights. I just kept my head to the sky and kept praying to God that I would get the opportunity to show the world how much does terence crawford weigh great Terence Crawford is. Tonight, I believe I showed how great I am."

WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford defended his belt on Saturday in Las Vegas, defeating Shawn Porter by 10th-round TKO after Porter's corner threw in the towel. After the fight, Porter announced he was retiring from boxing. Crawford called out fellow welterweight champion Errol Spence Jr. to the delight of every fan of the sport. Will he get that fight?

The Freddie Roach-trained Cabrera’s pitter-patter punches and elusiveness were met with relentless aggression from Cruz. Cabrera tried to control the pace by holding and was reprimanded by referee Thomas Taylor in the third round.

While Crawford has talked up a potential clash with the Mexican as well as several other top names from different divisions, he is first focused on attempting to become a four-weight world champion in Los Angeles tonight.

On November 20, 2021, Crawford staked his claim as the world’s top welterweight with a two-knockdown, 10th-round TKO of two-time world champion Shawn Porter. It was the first time Porter had ever been stopped in his career.

As for the Monte Carlo, Bud fixed everything but, for some reason, the windshield. It remained cracked a year or so later when he brought it to Extreme Custom Fleet and Auto Spa. The car stayed there for many months. Bud says he asked only for a basic paint job, and that the owner kept adding on extras. The owner said Crawford still owed $1,350 when he arrived with three friends on April 14, 2016. According to the police report, Crawford pushed around the owner and damaged the hydraulic lift in the process of liberating his Monte Carlo. Judge Marcena Hendrix gave Bud 90 days.

The Porter matchup is an opportunity for Crawford to get that signature victory in the division that his résumé is missing. For Porter, this is a chance to regain the title against a pound-for-pound fighter, and show he's still one of the best fighter at 147 pounds.

Spence beat Kell Brook in 2017 for the IBF belt and Shawn Porter in 2019 for the WBC strap. He last fought in April 2022, beating Yordenis Ugas via TKO for the WBA welterweight title. That was his first fight since 2020, as he was recovering from a detached retina that forced a bout with Manny Pacquiao to get nixed.

At the weigh-in, BoMac wore a T-shirt with Ice Cube’s likeness printed on the front. Perhaps he hoped that in 24 hours Crawford would embody Cube’s most famous anthem: "It Was a Good Day." Which is exactly what their team expected. Crawford’s close friend and camp member Bernard Davis said he had never seen the welterweight this primed, and he predicted a 10th-round knockout. Friends, of course, have said similar stuff before every fight ever held. But that was the vibe that Crawford oozed all week. Locked in fails to capture the full intensity.

Crawford comes out looking like he wants to mix it up more here as he lands a right hand. Both fighters trade at center ring and make grazing contact. Left lands for Porter upstairs. Hard body shot lands for Crawford to the body, then a right hand over the top. Left hand lands for Crawford in between two shots for Porter. Check hook from Crawford just misses. Right hand lead lands for Porter as Crawford bounces into the ropes. Double jab comes from Porter this time. Jab lands for Porter again. Check hook lands for Crawford sending Porter into the corner. Crawford partially lands a shot just before the bell.

Leaving Top Rank following multiple title defenses, Crawford became his own promoter. It resulted in an anticipated undisputed title fight in July 2023 against Errol Spence Jr. Crawford decimated Spence for about nine rounds, knocking him down multiple times to win the IBF, WBA, WBC, and Ring belts. Now, he looks for a new division to conquer.hippie-frau-spazieren-auf-dem-berg.jpg?b=1&s=170x170&k=20&c=nzwkzU0EbIZVH_Gi3dlKpWUbqiW1Y_l-wQnaTgZYHMM=

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.